Five Random Thoughts:
1. Do foods have aestheticians and publicists? If so, I want the person who did the makeover on kale and quinoa to work on my image. I'd fire whoever is dropping the ball on corn and wheat.
2. Morning shadows make me look skinny. I always attempt to photograph myself in the best light. (This is what my publicist has advised.)
3. Lucinda B. Rabbit is alive and well. She is busy teaching her philosophy of, "It's good to be bad" and "A little naughty is nice" to our sweet, impressionable grandson, Sam (18 months). Please, no autographs - she asks you to contact her publicist for any personal requests. I'm sorry - this is Lucinda speaking - not me!
4. Light makes a big difference to my well-being. There is a lemony quality to the light as the sun is warming the tops of the trees. It makes me pucker my lips into a smile.
5. I love books and reading. I updated my Book Review page yesterday. I was surprised to learn I've already read 16 books in 2014. (Actually, 17 - I finished one last night that I haven't yet reviewed.) I mostly read in the evening after dinner. Do you have a special time of day when you like to curl up with a book? I definitely choose reading over TV.
Thank you to my friend, Nancy, who hosts